November 18, 2014

November!

 Woah, November always seems to fly by. The days have been good. Greg has traveled a lot, but we have our rhythm and the most recent week he was away was no biggie. It helped that some girlfriends planned a mid week dinner just to get me through. It also helps that my boys are now young men. I'm enjoying this season. The other day I went to give the boys a haircut....they had to sit down because they are now inches taller than me. I'm loving having a couple "can you reach that for me?" boys in my house.
 I wish I had time to share some thoughts and "a-ha" moments from the last couple of months. I sure like my "a-ha" moments.
                                                          Instead, I will share some pictures.

                                                                                So very thankful

4 comments:

Darcie said...

What a SUPER sweet surprise to see all your pictures! You and Greg look the same...fabulous, but wow have your boys grown...so handsome! Loved seeing all your smiles.

R.M. Jackson said...

Oh wow... it feels like I just looked away for a second and.... boom! Sam and Ross are all grown. :-)

I just love it when a post from you pops up in my feed. Looking forward to hearing about those a-ha moments.

Blessings to you and yours, Mimi.
{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Remember when blogging was the go to?

Anonymous said...

Not anonymous. Stacy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...