March 20, 2009

Sometimes You Need To Get Dirty

The temperature was warmer earlier in the week.....so we decided to go out and find some mud puddles. To be able to play in the mud and be allowed to get all kinds of dirty.....in my book that is priceless.

We found a little hill in our backyard.....with a convenient mud puddle at the bottom.
The boys had a blast jumping and running in every muddy puddle available.


Their favorite part after all the mud......stripping down on the deck and running inside for a long, warm bubble bath. Good times :)






7 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh, I sooo agree and they look like they had an absolute blast!!

You're such a fun Mama!!

The bath sounds really good right now!

carol g said...

I love how you let the boys be boys...not only that...let them be children...Memories in the making.

Carla said...

Who's Carol G? I used to know someone with that name and if I didn't wave at her driving down the road I would have thought she fell off the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, Mimi! My 6 yr old son would absolutely LOVE playing in that mud!!

Michele said...

Oh what fun, Mimi! Can I come and play? I love being outside and playing in the mud or rain with my kids. Your boys look like they are having a blast. .. and praise the Lord for warmer temps! Amen?

Life with Kaishon said...

It doesn't really get any more fun than jumping in mud, does it? : )

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and so much fun! You're just a super-fun mom. Wish you were closer and we could visit you with all that land....and mud!

:) janainaz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...