October 3, 2011

Our Princeton Adventure

Well, now we've fallen in love with Princeton. We would move there in a second if it was
closer to Greg's office. It's about an hours drive from our current town. The drive is a bit of a pain, but once we entered this beautiful area it was all worth it. Wish I had pictures. My camera was waiting in my mailbox when we arrived from our day trip. Of course.

The goal of our trip was viewing the Princeton Symphony Orchestra. They were putting on a family show.....and it was wonderful. Such a nice visit-from the beautiful auditorium on campus, to the friendly and interesting people around us. The conductor was fun and lively.....the orchestra was wonderful (and very interactive).

It was a perfect fall day....until it rained. Thankfully, we were able to walk around campus, tour the town by foot, and make it to our car just as the showers started. Fall has arrived.

4 comments:

R.M. Jackson said...

Hang on a sec... something just now dawned on me when I read your last sentence... you don't get rain during summer? At all?

really.truly said...

Oh, sorry for the confusion. Yes, we get rain with just about every season. When I said that fall has arrived I meant in general....colder, rain, not as much sun. Typical east coast weather. Ruth....now that I think about it, I'm not sure what seasons you get? I'm guessing warm and sunny with occasional rain all year?

Darcie said...

...and the dreams go on! That is what I love about exploring new places, it allows you to dream!

Anonymous said...

Is Princeton a city, and is also where the university is too? Probably a stupid question, but I'm on the west coast over here - I have no clue. It sounds wonderful!! I'd have to come visit you......


:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...