January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, Vlog style

I do believe I've made my first music video. I think I should introduce the cast of characters in this spontaneous video.....First, you have 2, at first a bit resistant, but oh so cute lead lip syncing vocalists. Next, the dashing driver who thankfully expects and puts up with my occasional antics. Finally, you may spot my cameo appearance......I would be the hyper person handling the camera, singing off-key, and encouraging my 3 men to get funky. Actually, I think it's Ross who accuses his mama of acting a bit funky. Shouldn't we all get down and funky now and then {and suck in our lower lip while car dancing}? I think so.

I'm not sure why I'm so video happy lately?? Thanks for humoring me and feel free to not click the play button.

3 comments:

Casey // this modern love. said...

Your family is so beautiful. It brings me such smiles every time- but I have to say my favorite part of that is the look of pure contentness (is that a word? Now it is!) on your husband's face. You can tell you guys just have a blast together! Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I love your boys big innocent eyes! You're adorable!

Love ya!!

carole said...

Brought a huge smile to my face!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...