February 19, 2011

Forgiven

This song came on the radio while I was driving in my car....alone. I just love songs that make you realize
that you are not alone.....that what you struggle with....or think about....is not unique.

 As I've gotten older I've realized something to be very true......we all struggle with our past in some way or another. It may be as we wrestle with the past in the middle of the night...as I do. Or, it may be in a million other ways. I could relate to each and every word in this song.....

1 comment:

These Are The Days said...

Sorry for the mass comments, but I'm getting caught up from a computer hiatus I've been on. I've been thinking about a similar post lately. This song and one other I hear on the radio always get me thinking. I guess I'll get to it. Love this song, and I'm right there with you...it's great to know we all struggle and that we're not alone. xoxo, Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...